The needs of abused and offending youth are addressed through:
- Therapeutic Individual, group and family therapy
- Case management
- Recreation therapy
- Medication management
Sexual offense-specific therapy focuses on relapse prevention as well as social skills development, anger management, substance abuse, criminal thinking, and other community reintegration.
The goal of the S.T.E.P. Program is to assist seriously troubled youth by decreasing their risk to offend again through improving their psychological, behavioral, and social functioning. Staffing is more intense for the offender programs.
We Are Here To Help
Our Services include:
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Community Support Services
- Group Therapy
- Registered Nursing Care
- Psychological and Psychosexual Assessment/Treatment
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- Psychiatric Evaluation/Treatment
- IFI (Intensive Family Intervention)
- Behavior Management/Modification Training
- After-Hours Crisis Management Access
News & Events
Fitness Boot Camp held in TPH Gym from 11:00 am - 12: 00 pm every Saturday Classes instructed by Personal Trainers DawnMarie Teany and Alice Hoppmeyer from Sculpt Personal Training.
Thank you for visiting our website! We are totally committed to all of the things we do in the community. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, or if you need help or are willing to help us provide help, please contact us by using the information below or by submitting our contact form.