We offer both traditional and Christian-based therapeutic intervention for children, families, and individuals in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Our goal is to provide unique and specific treatment approaches to the individuals we serve in a safe and positive environment.
The Potter’s House offers a continuum of care that moves our children, adolescents, and adults toward a more independent future.
We Are Here To Help
Our Services include:
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Community Support Services
- Group Therapy
- Registered Nursing Care
- Psychological and Psychosexual Assessment/Treatment
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- Psychiatric Evaluation/Treatment
- IFI (Intensive Family Intervention)
- Behavior Management/Modification Training
- After-Hours Crisis Management Access
News & Events
Fitness Boot Camp held in TPH Gym from 11:00 am - 12: 00 pm every Saturday Classes instructed by Personal Trainers DawnMarie Teany and Alice Hoppmeyer from Sculpt Personal Training.
Many Healthcare Workers Have Been in Need of Mental Health Services
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, many healthcare workers have been in need of mental health services. Our highly-regarded centers offer a wide range of mental health services to all healthcare workers - schedule an appointment with one of our centers today.